Simple Graham Balls & Hearts

by - Tuesday, November 11, 2014

This is how I make my own Graham Balls and Hearts using cookie cutter or cookie molder.
Simple Graham Balls & Hearts
Do you like to try a Graham balls for your kids or friends? Try this one, this is actually super simple and just with basic ingredients. When I made this graham balls I thought of making graham balls that has a shape like star, heart or whatever shapes that I have in my cabinet instead of the usual ball shape.

This is used for baking and cookies to shape or mold it.
Cookie Cutter
At first I tried the star shape but I failed to make it look like a star and I made a heart shape only. The star shape I’ve made looks messy after I’ve removed it from the cookie cutter so yeah I decided not to show it on my video (if you haven’t watched it yet, you might want to check it).

You can buy this cute cookie cutter at Lazada: http://ho.lazada.com.ph/SHAaxO

If you notice you’ll only see the heart shape I’ve used on the video.



Now, if you have a cookie cutter (plastic or stainless steel), cookie molder or any other molder you can use those I’ve mentioned earlier. So you can be a unique and it also adds attraction to the one you will give.

Anyway, here are the ingredients you will need:
  • 1 pack of Graham Cracker Crumbs
  • 1 small can of condensed milk
  • sprinkles
  • 1 pack of marshmallow (small shape)
Things you will need (not necessarily need):
  1. Disposable Gloves (optional)
  2. Cookie Cutter (optional)
  3. Bowl (need)
  4. Spoon (need)
  5. ice cream scoop (optional)
Here is how to make it:
  1. Pour Graham crackers in a bowl then add condensed milk (don’t use 1 can yet and just add slowly and make sure that it is not super sticky but if yes then add some more condensed milk).
  2. and mix well using your spoon
  3. After you’ve mixed the ingredients, you are now ready to make a graham balls & hearts, get small amount of the graham using your spoon or ice cream scoop
  4. then roll it to your palm until you create a ball then press it using your 2 palm until it becomes flat
  5. Insert a marshmallow in the middle then cover it. Roll it in your palm.
  6. Another option: If you are going to use a cookie cutter, do the step number 3 then insert marshmallow and repeat the step 3 then cover it
  7. Then slowly remove it from the cookie cutter
  8. and after you’ve finished that, add some sprinkles and roll it there until it is covered with sprinkles.
Reminder:
  • Make sure you wash your hands cleanly before you make a graham balls and cut your long nails if possible but if not, it’s okay that depends on you too. For me, I prefer to use disposable gloves because it helps to mix the graham crackers and condensed milk easily.
  • It can also help me not to stick on my palm (see the video - that is how easy to make a balls shape)
 You can store this graham balls for 2 weeks only in an airtight container, refrigerated. If you do not have refrigerator at your place, I suggest that you do not store this for a long time. It maybe good for only 3-4 days.

Packaging:
You can create something attractive like put it in a cup cake (whatever you call that, like you see in the photo above), put it in a clear disposable plastic or in a clear glass jar. Then wrap it with a ribbon with your desired color and gathering it up with a bow on top.

The items that I used are available at the supermarket or even in the wet market. Just explore or ask the Sales Attendant so you can find the items you’re looking for.

That’s it. I hope you like this post and the video. Thanks for visiting this site. Do you have any question? Please let me know and I am happy to answer your question.


You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. You are very creative when it comes to graham, good job to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for my late reply, thank you very much for appreciating and visiting this food blog :)

      Delete
  2. Sorry, I forgot to ask you about this. How much do you sell this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnonymousMay 04, 2015

      i'd like to ask also,how much per pc? thanks

      Delete
    2. Thanks for asking, I sell this for P4.00 (small) only and for the big one is P6.00.

      Delete